Google

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So Long, Farewell: I'm Moving On!

"I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons
Finally content with a past I regret
I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness
For once I'm at peace with myself
I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long
I'm movin' on..."




Listening to this awesome song by Rascal flatts, never fails to inspire me to revisit what I’m currently doing with my life. It never fails to challenge me to re-evaluate my pet projects and decide whether they are worth carrying on with or if it’s time to move on to other undertakings that would actually provide some value to others. Almost six months ago, I launched myfamilyscene to test pilot self publishing. I wanted to learn about google adsense, affiliate marketing and the correlation between writing with keywords and search engine optimization . Most importantly, I needed a creative outlet where I could vent about issues that are of concern to me and also offer my readers a glimpse into some moments that make family life worth every strand of hair that most parents with young children loose over the years. That mission has been accomplished. Now, the fun part. Should I stay or should I go? Is this a good time to lock the double doors to Myfamilyscene and toss the keys forever?

2 comments:

Amy said...

I would like you to keep up this Blog. I have learned and laughed a lot because of it. Matt really likes hearing funny stories about your hubby too. ;~)

Bennie said...

@amy,

Will do for now. At least until the beginning of march when hubby and I launch our "Becoming the Boss" web site, which would be geared toward providing actual value to our readers. Most of us have at least one area of our life that we struggle with or wish we had total control of. Be it getting out of debt, building and maintaining better relationships, eating healthy, climbing that corporate ladder etc. Not to worry however, I would still incorporate some of the better aspects of myfamilyscene. See, one way or another, you'll still get your fix--lol.

To all who responded with "you should stay," or "keep the blog going," via other medium, I thank you. I'll keep everyone updated about "next steps"

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

Like to Leave a COMMENT?

Directly below every blog entry, you'll find a white "comments" link that's embedded within the TEAL border, or a "Post a Comment" link. Clicking on either of these links opens into another page where you may leave your comments or view pre-existing commentary by other guests. A google account or login information is not required. However, you must select "other" or anonymous," in order to complete this process. If you have questions, suggestions, or general observations about My Family Scene, please feel free to CONTACT ME Happy browsing! Muchas Gracias!!