Google

Friday, January 25, 2008

HOT ROD to The Rescue?

I think not!

Yes, it's the weekend. At some point, you're probably going to run along to blockbuster to rent a movie or two. And if you've never seen Hot Rod, consider yourself blessed! Here's why...

Fifteen minutes into watching this movie, I found myself getting a bit irritated. Each time I glanced at daddoo, he too had this “what the @uck” look on his face. Every single one of its “intended to be funny” dialogue seemed out of sync with its stale storyline. Guys, I’m talking ... major, Lame-o! Even the proverbial running into stationary objects type of physical humor that’s often incorporated into movies of this genre, failed. Miserably so, if I may add. What a relief it was, when daddoo finally asked, “have you had enough of this crap yet?” And let me tell ya, right then and there, I was more than ready to implement a strategy that I was never able to follow through on in my glory days of daytrading. Cut your losses short!

Hot rod, at its best, was a Poor and annoying immitation of Napoleon Dynamite. Yep, it felt good to finally pull the trigger on something-;)

No comments:

Like to Leave a COMMENT?

Directly below every blog entry, you'll find a white "comments" link that's embedded within the TEAL border, or a "Post a Comment" link. Clicking on either of these links opens into another page where you may leave your comments or view pre-existing commentary by other guests. A google account or login information is not required. However, you must select "other" or anonymous," in order to complete this process. If you have questions, suggestions, or general observations about My Family Scene, please feel free to CONTACT ME Happy browsing! Muchas Gracias!!