Google

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dreaming of a PlayStation 3

Yesterday while I was doing some cleaning and tidying, I found a wish list that was tucked away inside one of Scrawny’s drawers. A wish list -neatly addressed to Santa Clause- that reminded me that the season of giving was right around the corner. I am not quite sure why PlayStation 3 would be at the top of that list when dadoo just recently surprised the family with a Wii. I do not even want to know why she would want another Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga… unless of course she had carelessly misplaced the one she had and the only way to get to the bottom of things would be through torturing the dog-;)

But I do know one thing. ..

This holiday season, I have no intention of driving from store to store (looking for last minute close out bargains) for that family member who loves Nitendo DS Games or gift ideas for that hard to please friend who seems to have everything. This year, I plan on doing most of my shopping with a simple click of the mouse…from the convenience of my home. And that is a no brainer when you have access to an online one stop shop where there is practically something for every "techno gadget junkie" in your family, at a price that will not eat a huge hole through your wallet!

No comments:

Like to Leave a COMMENT?

Directly below every blog entry, you'll find a white "comments" link that's embedded within the TEAL border, or a "Post a Comment" link. Clicking on either of these links opens into another page where you may leave your comments or view pre-existing commentary by other guests. A google account or login information is not required. However, you must select "other" or anonymous," in order to complete this process. If you have questions, suggestions, or general observations about My Family Scene, please feel free to CONTACT ME Happy browsing! Muchas Gracias!!