Google

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sibling Rivalry

I am giving my younger two a bath and as usual, they begin to squabble over something of zero significance, like, who has more bubbles on their side of the bath tub.
"I hate you!" Exclaim Furr-ball.
"That's not a nice thing to say to your sister," I caution.
"But Mom, I really, really, hate her. She is mean!"
"Oh really?"
"Uh-huh"
"If you hate her that much," I begin, "Why then do you always ask me where she is when you first wake up in the morning?"
"That doesn't mean I like her." She replies. "I just want to know where the heck she is."

Kids. You can't live without them. You can't trade them in -;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha when kids fight on these minuscule issues . they look so innocent to me .

Like to Leave a COMMENT?

Directly below every blog entry, you'll find a white "comments" link that's embedded within the TEAL border, or a "Post a Comment" link. Clicking on either of these links opens into another page where you may leave your comments or view pre-existing commentary by other guests. A google account or login information is not required. However, you must select "other" or anonymous," in order to complete this process. If you have questions, suggestions, or general observations about My Family Scene, please feel free to CONTACT ME Happy browsing! Muchas Gracias!!